Beta LaserMike Takes Non-Contact Measurement Exhibit to PLASTIMAGEN 2011
Freitag, den 12. August 2011 um 09:55 Uhr
Beta LaserMike Inc.
8001 Technology Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45424
Non-contact length and speed, diameter, wall thickness, and eccentricity gauges give a productivity boost to plastics manufacturers
Beta LaserMike, a leading global provider of precision measurement and control solutions, will display its line of non-contact measurement solutions for plastics manufacturing at PLASTIMAGEN 2011 from October 4 - 7 at Centro Banamex in Mexico City, Mexico.
Plastics manufacturers across Mexico, Central and South America have realized the many advantages of using Beta LaserMike’s non-contact measurement technology to accurately control their production processes. Visitors to booth #1868 will have the opportunity to discuss their application challenges and learn how the following products can help:
• LaserSpeed®: a revolutionary non-contact gauge that measures the length and speed of products with better than +/-0.05% accuracy. Measures forward and reverse directions, as well as zero speed.
• AccuScan: an advanced laser gauge that provides non-contact measurement of diameter and ovality for increased manufacturing accuracy.
• UltraScan: a powerful and unique ultrasonic gauge that offers non-contact precision measurement of product wall thickness, eccentricity, diameter, and ovality.
• CenterScan: an innovative on-line measurement system that accurately and reliably monitors the diameter of insulated wire and cable, and eccentricity of conductors, during extrusion and insulation processes.
• DataPro: a simple-to-operate process controller and data management system that continuously monitors product dimensions and automatically controls the line to keep production processes and product quality under control.