Beta LaserMike Brings Non-Contact Laser Measurement Exhibit to BrasilPlast 2011
Mittwoch, den 27. April 2011 um 14:02 Uhr
Beta LaserMike Inc.
8001 Technology Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45424
Beta LaserMike gives plastics manufacturers an inside look at its proven non-contact measurement solutions for increased accuracy, productivity, and profits
Beta LaserMike, a leading global provider of precision measurement and control solutions, will be exhibiting its portfolio of systems for plastics processing at BrasilPlast from May 9 to 13 at the Pavilhão de Exposições do Anhembi in São Paulo/SP – Brazil.
Visitors to booth # P55 will get a first-hand view of the following technology on display:
• LaserSpeed® -- a revolutionary non-contact gauge that measures the length and speed of products with better than +/-0.05% accuracy. Measures forward and reverse directions, as well as zero speed.
• AccuScan -- an advanced laser gauge that provides non-contact measurement of diameter and ovality for increased manufacturing accuracy.
• UltraScan -- a powerful and unique ultrasonic gauge that offers non-contact precision measurement of product wall thickness, eccentricity, diameter, and ovality.
• CenterScan 2010 -- an innovative on-line measurement system that accurately and reliably monitors the diameter of insulated wire and cable, and eccentricity of conductors, during extrusion and insulation processes.
• DataPro -- a simple-to-operate process controller and data management system that continuously monitors product dimensions and automatically controls the line to keep production processes and product quality under control.